Implementing the Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM)
February 29th, 2024, 11:00 – 12:00 CET
The Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM) is emerging as a key tool that is reshaping the dynamics of international trade. It aims to address the carbon footprint associated with imported goods and to level the playing field for European industries, encouraging global partners to adopt similar climate goals.
In part two of our webinar series we will focus on what CBAM means in corporate practice and how to effectively implement the new requirements. Together with the experts from Horváth, we’ll give practical examples and guidance for a pragmatic implementation.
- Carrying out an initial impact analysis
- Defining an implementation roadmap and concrete measures
- Concepts for a successful supplier approach and follow-up
- Establishing CBAM governance
- Dr. Stefan Weber | Senior Project Manager Green Transformation, Horváth
- Christian Jonas | Senior Project Manager Green Transformation, Horváth
- Jonas Gehrke | ESG Expert, IntegrityNext